I’ve been a bit absent lately, well more for like a few months, but I’ve learned a lot and I’m ready to get back on my blogroll! Over the past few months, I’ve done a bunch of cool things that I’m gonna be putting posts up about, and I want to talk about what my new plan is here.
So the first thing you’ll notice is I have a new blog. My blog was transferred over to a docker container with WordPress and it’s all fresh and shiny now. (It’s also making me get involved with Docker a bit, but that’s a whole other topic.)
Over the past few months, I have…
– Attended MIT Splash and took a TON of really cool courses (And explored the gorgeous campus with my friends!)
– Contacted a professor and secured a research opportunity
– Taught myself some new cool stuff, such as Java and OOP basics
– Started a CS Independent Study where I’ve been learning new material for the AP CSA exam
– Gave a talk at HOPE 2018 and met a bunch of really cool humans
– Got a 3D Printer and have been having tons of fun making things
There have been other smaller events that have been cool, but that’s what I can quickly remember at the moment. Overall it’s been an amazing few months and I’m very happy to get back. I also would like to make a change to my blog, I want to be more personal and show my struggles on problems, show how I’m getting stuck and how I’m trying to solve new problems. And I’d love some input from you wonderful humans too! I’m going to attempt weekly posts again, I’m also gonna be showcasing more basic things I do and my projects rather than just Project Euler problems.
It’s great to be back!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!